Okay.  No biggie.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Steve, I was asking why fight unfairly which only makes matter
worse.  I don't at all equate that with what you're talking about,
getting into the conflict tho not having intended to. Share

> ________________________________

notion of "bringing a knife to gun fight". Or rather, we didn't
originally come to fight at all, but realize we are up against someone
who has come to fight, and fight to win and will deploy whatever arsenal
is necessary to effect this outcome.

> And yes, I think Judy misses much of the humor and subtlety that takes
place here. Â She remains primarily focused on promoting the
rightness of her POV.Â

> The bigger casualty is that the overall dialogue.  It is hard
to discuss something without quickly coming up against what she feels
are vital distinctions.

> And then before you know it, you are stuck in a never ending,
meaningless discussion about some obscure point that has no bearing on
the overall picture.
> Â Â
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > I noticed that Judy did not recognize the humor in my exchange with
Richard.  Perhaps something similar is going on here.
However Curtis, it was clear to me that you were making a joke with the
called a meeting comment.

> > The insinuation that you and Sal conspired about the email to Emily
is unfair fighting and makes matters worse.  Why do that?

make yourself look this thick?  So you got that I was suggesting that
you guys literally called a meeting?  And you thought that other readers
might be confused if you pretended it was as literal as your
insinuation?