 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 12:40 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: today PS

> Still unable to understand you, Robin, but thanks anyway.

Hey, Share, if you fancy yourself acting as a "bridge"
between the feuding factions, you're going to need to
brush up on your communications skills, be willing to
deal with challenges, and extend yourself a bit more.

You answered only two of Ann's seven questions; and
you haven't appeared to make much effort to understand
Robin's comment before summarily shutting down any
possible exchange of views. Even just asking "What do
you mean, Robin?" could have opened up a dialogue.

One might *almost* think you've allied yourself with
the Curtis faction against the Robin faction and have
no intention of helping bring about a rapprochement.

Also, just a tip: If you aren't familiar with a name
or term, Wikipedia is a terrific resource:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotations_from_Chairman_Mao
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban