> TO XENO
> I don't mind Robin saying that reality is asking something and there is a
> should involved.  What I mind is his saying that he is the one who has THE
> accurate take on that.  Even about someone's inner reality.  Someone he's
> never even met in person!

Hey Share. I took that quote out of context and asked Robin that question
because he had used something similar with me, and I found it curious, the way
he refers to reality. Judy made a comment on the post I made, and I sent a
response to her. Nothing from Robin as of this moment. Yes he does have that
take that he is the one to arbitrate what reality is. But I do the same thing!
So watch out for me as well.