Hey Judy how about acknowledging that you got a detail wrong when you said I
had replied to 2 questions and I had actually replied to 3?
Another detail you got wrong is about the Hatfields and McCoys.  It was I not
Ann who introduced this reference.  I asked you
 for the wiki url as a joke.
And thirdly, I said that I didn't understand Robin and that is what I meant.
It's also true that I would understand him less as the amount of his words
increased.

Replying to other posts from Mon; all times noted are Central time:

Mon 5:04 pm
I've never felt Curtis trying to make me compliant.  AND disagreeing with Robin
does not equal being compliant with Curtis.

Mon 6:43 pm

Everyone here, including you does what you accuse Curtis of.  Defending friends
and criticizing enemies.  And actually I've not seen you criticize friends, as
you purport to do, not even those who can be over the top sometimes.

Mon 8:33 pm
IF the statement I made about psychological rape says everything about me, THEN
I'd say the following statement, especially the "needed to be stepped on" part,
says everything about you:
"Sal is small potatoes, just a nasty, unpleasant, not-too-bright little person
who needed to be stepped on from time to time when she got above herself."

Mon 9:11 AND 9:35 pm
You accuse Curtis of exactly what you did!  Butt in when Robin and I were
trying to work out something delicate.  Very delicate interpersonal
negotiations is how you describe it the 9:35 post.  Where was that
understanding when it was really needed during the Russian flash mob upset?!

Tuesday 12:52 am
I did not discuss psychological rape with anyone before I wrote it.  Neither
friends nor family nor counselor nor poster.

Everything that I said about my state at the time of Russian flash mob post was
true.  What has altered my perception of Robin over time is how he handled the
upset between us.  And I'm not talking about lack of communication skills
here.  I'm talking about continuing to complicate matters in more ways than
one.  And continuing to ignore what I actually say, especially in terms of
reconciliation.

TO RAUNCHY
I don't understand Spanish either.

TO XENO
I don't mind Robin saying that reality is asking something and there is a
should involved.  What I mind is his saying that he is the one who has THE
accurate take on that.  Even about someone's inner reality.  Someone he's never
even met in person!