--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@> wrote:
>
> > Do you not care about what reality is asking of you as to
> > how you *should* interpret reality?
>
> This question which you posed to Share seems central to the way
> in which you have been interacting with people here lately. How
> does reality 'ask' of one, and why is there an attribute
> connected with the asking that is called 'should'?

I suspect this is a manner of speaking. I further suspect
it's a manner of speaking you don't actually have any
trouble interpreting.

The language does not describe some new way that Robin is
interacting with people. It's the way most of us--you
included--interact with each other most of the time here,
especially when there's a dispute or disagreement.