I was thinking today of what a rumor mill the Movement has always been, so I am
asking anyone who cares to, to contribute their best TM rumor (the one about
mantras coming from the Buddhists doesn't count)

My best rumor came from the Sidhi Prep courses days. I was working for credit
to complete the Sidhi Preps, the Governor Team in North Carolina felt they
needed an initiator to be the liaison between them and us staffers, the
liaison, Claire, was an abundant mine of rumors but the greatest one was:
"Never meditate if your hair is wet. The stress loves upward out of the body
through the crown chakra and if your hair is wet, the stress will slide down
your wet hair and go back into the bottom of your spine."

She was dead serious.