> You mean, after the rumor got spread around
> that with TM you could get 'enlightenment' in
> 5-7 years and with the TM-Siddhi program you
> could 'levitate'? After those, it would be
> pretty difficult to cite any bigger rumors.

I remember at my Siddhi's course people were talking
about the invisibility sutra and the potential wonders
it could enable them to do.  I also remember another
person talking about a sutra that would enable siddhas
to turn themselves into animals.  Holy batshit, I can't even
get a 7 year old kid to believe something like that!

> But, the really big rumors are that MMY
> murdered SBS in a conspiracy with the ashram
> cook, to poision SBS's food, and the other
> rumor about MMY having coitus with Jennefer
> on MMY's tiger skin under a painting of SBS
> in the middle of the night at a yoga camp
> in India.

I think those rumors are among a bunch of rumors that Earl
Kaplan spilled the beans on.  Whether they're true or not,
we may never know.

seekliberation