--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mjackson74" <mjackson74@...> wrote:

> I was thinking today of what a rumor mill the Movement has always been, so I
> am asking anyone who cares to, to contribute their best TM rumor (the one
> about mantras coming from the Buddhists doesn't count)
>
> My best rumor came from the Sidhi Prep courses days. I was working for credit
> to complete the Sidhi Preps, the Governor Team in North Carolina felt they
> needed an initiator to be the liaison between them and us staffers, the
> liaison, Claire, was an abundant mine of rumors but the greatest one was:
> "Never meditate if your hair is wet. The stress loves upward out of the body
> through the crown chakra and if your hair is wet, the stress will slide down
> your wet hair and go back into the bottom of your spine."
>
> She was dead serious.

OMG...our dear, dear Claire Baxter. She was checking my meditation and I was
seated very comfortably with my legs crossed at the ankles. Her first
instruction was "Uncross your legs...it divides the energy." I start laughing,
thinking that she was joking because I was also an initiator. She was dead
serious and wouldn't continue until I had uncrossed my legs! She's still on MD
if she's still alive.