> I simply thought it would be amusing to revisit some of
> the more ridiculous rumors that circulated through the
> TM Movement over the years...

And that it was. However, creative troublemaker that
I am :-), I don't see why we should limit ourselves
to *past* rumors. There are plenty of current ones.

For example, there is the rumor that Maharishi has
been reincarnated in New York City as a Cocker Spaniel.

Some who believe this claim that there is scientific
proof for it. For example, the Cocker Spaniel in ques-
tion has recently emerged from his doghouse and begun
teaching. The dog in question is 4 years old, which
is 32 years old in dog years, the same age that MMY
was when he emerged from his cave and began teaching.
There you have it.

If you need any more evidence than this, the dog was
being taken for a walk the other day and spotted
Mia Farrow. He tried to hump her leg.