 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Best TM Rumor

mjackson:
> Well, I guess I won't be posting here any day
> of the week now that Richard has told me I
> don't make sense and I am not an advanced yogi...

Well, you could stick around and get ridiculed by
the advanced yogis that post here.

Apparently you've never dialoged with Vaj, Curtis,
emptybill, or the tantric yogi, Bhairitu!

You just wait till Turq or Judy or Robin start
remarking about what a dunce you've been all these
years, attemting to rise up in the ranks of the
TMO.

> I dunno whut ta do now!

You'd fit in better on TM-Free blog dialoging
with Sudarsha, Mike, or Gina. LoL!