mjackson74:
> I have never attempted nor have I ever implied or
> said that I attempted to rise in the ranks of
> the Movement...

So, you've got next to nothing to report to us about
the TMO or the comings-and-goings of MMY. Some insider
informant you turned out to be. LoL!

We already got a dozen TM Teachers on the list and
a Minister and a Governor, and one guy's brother is
repordedly a TMO Raja. One guy was a regional
co-ordinator for a dozen years; another guy was a
president of a whole TMO district; one guy was inside
the TMO for over thirty years; and we used to even
have a TMO attorney posting on Usenet.

This newsgroup has at least four informants on the
INSIDE of both domes at Fairfield - at this very
moment.

So, there's probably not much you can add to what's
already been posted on FFL and alt.m.t. as far as
rumors. You'll probably find more out about mantras
and sex over at TM-Free Blog. LoL!