Directions: Answer True or False or Can't Decide (CD). 1 point for T; -1 point
for F; 0 for CD

1. I seek a truth beyond merely my own subjective comfort.

I . I like to know what is right, not just that I am right.

3. I force myself to look at different points of view other than my own, in
order to test out the truth of my own point of view.

4. My conscience is a friendly personal faculty for me. I trust it.

5. I have known what it means to have sacrificed myself in my love for another
person.

6. It is meaningful for me, the connection between humility and a certain kind
of (secular) grace.

7. I think sometimes it is appropriate and desirable to contemplate the fact
that I must die someday.

8. I have known that it can be liberating to discover I was wrong about
something--something which went directly to my sense of how confident I was
that I was right.

9. I find that my first person perspective is not rigidly fixed, that life,
experience, persons, can bring about adjustment and adaptation and even change
in my first person perspective.

10. When I post something on FFL, I believe that I am doing something that in
the end is positive.

11. I judge myself to be an honest person, and I am confident if there is some
kind of judgment at the end of my life, this estimation of myself will hold
true.

12. I like being the person that I am.

13. I know the sensation of being sincere and innocent in my experience of
myself and in my actions.

14. It feels good to try to be fair and impartial in my judgments of an issue.

15. If I appeared in a novel as myself, I would like this character.

16. I think some persons are more objective and accurate in their approach to
interpersonal relationships than others.

17. I feel I could send myself up ironically if I had to.

18. I think I see my faults and my weaknesses as well as anyone else sees them
(in me).

19. I like thinking about the strongest way of presenting the argument of an
adversary of mine.

20. I have suffered in my life, but some of that suffering has been very
meaningful to me.

SCORING: 11+ means your subjectivity has a strong component of objectivity.
                   A minus score would indicate something contrary to this.

NOTE: This quiz obviously reflects the subjective bias of its maker. If you can
design a quiz which you believe removes such a bias, please post it.