> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Look, you are annoying. Don't you realize that.
>
> They're trying to be. Don't you realize that?  :-)
>
> The Judy-Robin-raunchy-oxcart game yesterday was to
> KEEP YOU ARGUING WITH THEM.

Barry's feeling neglected. ;-)

> There was no other purpose to it. The way they think,
> if they can keep you wasting your time dealing with
> their nitpicks and their crap, they "win."

You know how we "win"? When we keep coming back so
effectively at the person who's been taking gratuitous
shots at us that they give up and back off.

Typically they try again later, and the same thing
happens. Eventually they have to resort to pretending
not to read the comebacks. khazana's getting close to
that point now.