---  "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> Good Lord, Jason. Robin and Barry in the same boat is insulting to Robin and
> boats. Suffering from "emotional and intellectual disconnect" are words I
> would use to describe Barry not Robin, not ever. Robin runs to the truth
> about himself, he hides nothing. He is courageous. No matter how much
> criticism Barry gets for his behavior on FFLife, even if the truth bites him
> squarely in the ass, he never feels it. Barry is the most self-unaware person
> I have ever encountered. He is a coward.
>
> All things TM and Maharishi are an anathema to Robin, yet he does not deny
> the truth of his experience that he once loved Maharishi. IMO Barry never
> loved Fred or Maharishi, except for what he thought he could take from them.

I think you nailed it.  Barry did love Maharishi once upon a
time but for some reason denies it.

You know, there was a time when I believed that Maharishi
was the greatest person ever, after Sage Vyasa and Adi
Sankara.  I had the same ecstatic belief. It was a period of
innocense.  It got destroyed when it joined FFL about 8
years ago.

I agree that Barry's engagement of Robin is indirect and
devious.  Atleast Curtis, Xeno and I were direct and
forthright.