> <snip>
> > In the above "Person Of Interest" scenario, would "X"
> > be God? It's an outside agency acting upon the world.
> > It has the ability to direct the team to an event before
> > it happens and keep it from happening. That sounds
> > pretty omniscient and omnipotent to me.  :-)

<snip>

> [Xeno wrote:]
> > > So far, I take Robin's 'X' as the outside agency view,
> > > but I have to remain open since I find him difficult
> > > to understand half the time.
> > >
> > I don't bother to try. Which is why at this point I should
> > interject to point out that I'm replying to Xeno, about
> > his and Jason's exchange above. The Robbster just ain't
> > in the equation. :-)

authfriend:
> Ooooopsie!

This is really funny - Robin read a book that nobody here
has read, and we get four pundits posting comments, and
then an "Ooooopsie!" from the 'authfriend' to the 'turqb'.

LoL!

Now that's going into a rabbit hole, fer sure!

This is more fun than trying to keep up with 'emptybill'
seeing a 'Sri Chakra' on Mars or 'mjackson74' talking to
the 'Buddha'!

Thanks for helping me understand Systems Theory - that
might explain why the boys and girls on 'Graveyard Carz'
get so confused sometimes.

http://www.graveyardcarz.com/ <%20http://www.graveyardcarz.com/>

This sometimes reminds me of that story from India about
three guys describing an elephant. LoL!

So, I'm nominating this whole thread for the FFL
'inadvertant irony' award for the month of October.
Thanks for all the entertainment, really - you have
made my day.

'The Most Dangerous Idea Since Darwin'
323885 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/323885>

> Yes, he is, if you're asking about "X."

P.S. You can call me 'g' from now on, since I'm now
a great grandfather. LoL!!!