---  "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> "We ourselves are large-scale, complex substances of something both
> objectively physical from outside and subjectively mental from inside."
>
> Dear Thomas Nagel,
>
> You must be aware that you have written the most important book of philosophy
> of the 21st century. And the measure of the significance of your book will be
> the conscientious attempts to dismiss it, to deprive it of the influence it
> intrinsically is destined to have. Your book, only possibly because of the
> control you exercise over the demands of your first-person ontology, has the
> effect of confronting the personal consciousness of every scientist and
> philosopher who is determined to make the materialist neo-Darwinian model of
> reality the only acceptable one.

Now listen Robbie Robbie,  I have already pointed out to you
once that Darwinian model or Darwin's theory is *not*
materialist.  It is more naturalist.  Newton's theory of
Gravity is only about gravity. It dosen't explain god. The
same for Darwin which explains only the process of evolution
and adaptation of life. It's basicaly a set of laws.

There is no contradiction between Darwin and Vedanta.  There
are many religions on this planet.  There are many religious
views on this planet.  Which one you are defending right
now?