By that time I didn't feel I was being mis-used - it was just part of the junk
one had to put up with if one had no money (which makes you a darling of the
Movement) and wants to stay and be part of the MIU experience.

I actually liked Bill although he was a bit aloof but I reckon he learned that
from TM higher ups. When I did get ticked off was at the end of school year
1987 when he and my direct supervisor Brad O'nash called me in for the normal
staff interview to see if I would be staying, talked about the extreme
importance of the upcoming banquet for the DAC (Development Advisory Council)
and asked me if they could count on me as the head of the bakery to do all the
extra work making desserts for the banquets and I said yes of course I am not
going anywhere.

Then as soon as I had promised to do my best Bill told me I had to leave MIU
immediately after the banquet weekend was over because I wasn't participating
in group program. When I reminded him that I had Greg Wilson's written
permission to do program in my room, Bill who had obviously prepared said "That
is the Capitol (of the Age of Enlightenment) they don't tell us what to do over
here at MIU. So you are going to have to leave after the last day of the DAC
weekend.

This was only about 2 weeks away, mind you. When I asked how long I had between
the end of the banquet and leaving MIU, Bill said "5 oclock."

"What?" says I.

Bills says "The last meal of the banquet is noon, we want you out by 5 oclock
that afternoon."

Then I did get mad and told them that if that was the deal, I would pack up and
leave right then and they could come make the breads and desserts for the DAC
deal. Neither of them was willing to do anything so extreme and after they took
me to task for going back on my agreement to do all I could with the banquet
(which I countered with what the hell do you think you are doing to me?) they
asked me how much time I wanted and I said 2 weeks from the last day of the
banquet.

Bill said that was too long and I got up to leave and said "Then the two of you
will have to bake those desserts." They were both mad, but had to back down.
Real baking is an art and there was no one else who could have stepped in and
done what had to be done.

After I walked out of the office, I just shook my head and laughed. It was just
typical Movement trash behavior. And so I kept my word, did a great job with
the banquet in addition to my regular duties. The banquet went well and I even
saved the day by preventing a very obstinate and bullheaded Purusha guy they
had sent me from ruining the dessert for a thousand people by not following my
instructions (I was mad enough to punch him)

And left 2 weeks later - it was just typical Movement treatment by the powers
that be towards the people who actually make the Movement successful - from
what some of your write, things have not improved in the last 25 years.