--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emilymae.reyn" <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> You got it right..."going to the Dome supports.....".  "And the Dome is run
> by...and supports a philosophy that..."..so therefore, my actions are in
> alignment with enough of my core value system that I  can agree to "take what
> I like and leave the rest."
>
> Re: the second comment.  I'm looking at it bigger picture than you, not
> "within" the construct of the TMO.

In this going to the Domes/seeing "saints" controvery, why is everyone
referring to the TMO ?

As far as I've experienced it's not a TMO policy in Europe nor in the rest of
the world. It's strictly a policy laid out by Maharishi for the americans.

One could speculate to why he made these rules in the USA and nowhere else.
Perhaps, as a wise father, he wanted to protect his youngest ones from the
confusion of the New Age thinking ?

My advice would be to make his wishes your own, take them seriously, stop
arguing about it, or do something else with your life.