 From: Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Buffoon President says, "I didn't t know!"

Actually, I started to read it yesterday and could only get through about three
pages. I found it extremely subjective  and trying to untangle his subjectivity
from anything that could have been objective was a challenge and not worth the
effort. It was an entertainment piece meant for the extreme left, ala MSNBC
crowd. I would equate it to asking you and Raunchy to listen to Rush Limbaugh
speak about the women's movement, LOL! There would be a lot of facts, from one
perspective, intertwined with personal opinion, presented in a manner intended
to inflame another perspective and be humorous to the opposite point of view.
In short, Mike Taibi is like Rush, an entertainer, not a journalist. But I
could see how you would be infatuated with the article.