 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:43 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM Rumors

Jack, actually your experience with 'Presence' and Eckhart Tolle's The Power of
NOW is also one of those correct experiences in TM meditation.  It just wasn't
said exactly that way.  Maharishi proly could have said it better when he
standardized the instruction and been more helpful in the long-run to a lot of
people in their practice.   The waking down folks, AdyaShanti and Eckhart did a
lot to just bring this up in the intervening years.  But where you are at is
where a lot of folks sit in experience with their practice and life in
Fairfield now too.

Someone in my household just recently got a dvd from netflix of Eckhart Tolle
doing a 'Power of Now' talk in 2001.  It was really a pretty good checking of
experience that could be helpful to a lot of meditators and that dvd was 2001.
Tolle was an old TM'er wasn't he?  He has had quite an impact on popular
spirituality.  You'd be welcomed back in the Dome as a powerful TM meditator.
You could be very helpful joining the large group, sort of like when people
actually sit up and meditate with some amount of discipline instead of going in
there, reclining and zoning out.  Now if that isn't a bloody waste of
everyone's time, but then it is still positive-Wednesday here on FFL so I won't
go in to what I think now about people who lay back and sleep for the whole
time in meditation in the Dome.
-Buck