--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > > So yeah, no need to get checked nor to do one practice exclusively.
> >

> > Damn right, you tell 'em. It's your head, your mind, your experience, your
> > choice.
>

> You are right. It's our choice to read his whining here or not. I was merely
> suggesting that there could be a correlation between the negativity and the
> correctness of meditation.

You will never be able to figure this out just as you would never know for sure
if the cumulative effect of many meditators made Hurricane Share less powerful
or more powerful of if they caused Obama to be re-elected in 2012 or not. So
let him "whine" and accept the fact that cause and effect are pretty hard to
ascertain sometimes. ;-)