Here Share does again what she typically does: When she's
challenged, she avoids responding to the challenge and
instead attacks the challenger; or she responds with a non
sequitur.

She apologized subsequently for her nasty comments about
oxcart not using his real name, apparently not having
realized how common this is and that there are good reasons
for it. But the point is her refusal to address criticism
or challenge. She might as well be Barry; that's how he
deals with it.

Her whole response here is an attack on oxcart that is
itself a non sequitur.

What if there are, say, five people who have the same
criticism of one person and all post about it? Is it
justifiable to attack them as cowards for "ganging up"
in voicing that criticism? Or is that just a way of
ducking the criticism?

Also note that oxcart didn't say anything about "courage."
That was another non sequitur from Share. oxcart's
criticism had to do with honesty and truth--which are
nowhere to be found in Share's response. Nor is courage.