dear Ravi, Thank you SO MUCH for FINALLY putting me at the top of the list.
You Robinites are always calling Barry the Number One Bad Person and I'm
actually FED UP with that.  The guy is a cupcake compared to me!  A cupcake I
say!  FWIW, I still love you.  Tee hee.

As for your topic in the Subject line above, I say:  so just another day on FFL
(-:
BTW, I have not read your EIGHT posts of this morning yet.  Hope I haven't
missed
 something important.  If I did, apologizing in advance.  And feeling guilty
because I think I've been neglecting my apologizing duties lately.  What with
exposing wts, etc.

her?!  Look, I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you, but I'm pretty
sure I just saw her at the FF in spot, Revs.  With You Know Who.  No silly, not
THAT You Know Who.  That OTHER You Know Who.

Anyway, keep up the good work there in the Outer Circle with bull, er ox cart.
You guys are doing an excellent job of maintaining the perimeter for The Inner
Ones and JJ NOE the Number One Enabler.

And so sorry, but I have to admit that I agree with Kaladevi about you and
Robin.  Now tell me, how does that make you FEEL?
Happy Diwali
Dr. Share, as proclaimed by Robin, aka Auntie Share aka Pompous, Reality
Avoiding Dormouse as proclaimed by JJ NOE.  And you better not dare spell that
DOORmouse.  Or else!  We might have to expel you from the group.  Right Curtis?

PS  IMHO you win the Irony of the Year Award with saying something about my
embarrassing myself.  Nephew, I always bow to you in that department.

PS to Emily about your saying that I was enabling Barry, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  And tee hee too.