dude, you're way off.  The reason we were 5 trillion in debt before GWB took
office is because he was manipulating things behind the scenes before he took
the presidency.  Then when he took over, he doubled the deficit with his
policies.  Then when Obama took office, Obama increased the national defecit by
6 trillion in order to fix what Bush Broke.  Now, congress is looking to
increase our debt limit again, to 18.79 trillion, and it's all to deal with
everything that Bush screwed up.  And then Obama will most likely have to
increase the limit again, and it will be to fix other things screwed up by
Bush.  And then, in 2016, when America elects another Democrat, that Democrat
will be even busier working out all the problems that Bush created.  20-30
years from now, I will probably start having health problems, and their primary
source will be George Bush.  In fact, I have 2 family members who are in
serious debt right now.  Not because they spend more than they earn, but
because of the fiscal policies of George Bush.

You need to get with it man,

seekliberation