--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> To our dear Meditating Movement family,
>
> The Vedic Pandits are finally coming —not just the original 556 but a total
> of 600!
>
> With the addition of this group of Pandits, we will achieve a stable Super
> Radiance group of 2,000 meditating to create Invincibility for America, a
> goal we have all worked towards for 30 years.
>
> -Buck

Buck, do me a favour, and I am dead serious here, let me know what
invincibility for America looks like when it happens. I am so dense I might
just miss it. Oh, and while you're at it maybe you could point out Maitreya if
you happen to stumble on him/her (I think it is a him though, because somehow
women aren't yet qualified, according to my readings, to embody such a powerful
Supreme Master within their more delicate physiques.)