> what kind of readings do you get that tell you that?

I went to the link Nabby sent me to and here is an excerpt I pulled straight
off the site:

Q: Are any of the Masters in female bodies?

BC: The time for that is not yet. All the Masters take a male body in their
last incarnation, and there are definite, energetic reasons why this should be
so. A Master is a totally soul-infused personality. There is no such thing as
sex &#8213;  male or female &#8213;  on the soul level. There is only polarity
of energy &#8213;  positive and negative polarities of one energy. The Masters
have brought both of these into complete equilibrium, so, in a sense, they are
neither men nor women. They take a male body for its energetic qualities. The
relationship between spirit and matter on this planet at this time is such that
they must anchor powerfully in the world the positive aspect of that energy, as
a balance to the negative aspect as it expresses itself in matter. In about
350-400 years time, this will change. It is a gradual process, and that energy
relationship between spirit and matter, as we term them, will change
sufficiently to allow Masters to take female bodies too, which then they will.