Maharishi's contribution to the field of architecture via vedic vastu is truly
valuable, but like everything in the tmorg it becomes a panacea for all of the
worlds woes which is nonsense and a hyperbole.

Clearly East facing facades are superior, even in Feng Shui (Chinese
architecture) this is true.