--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
>
> > Ann, don't believe everything you read on the internet. You are certainly
> > qualified, it is your birthright.
>
> > Maitreya is nothing other than the current of the Unified Field, the Christ
> > energy in us all and everything.
>
> Well said. Take away the "nothing other than" and you could not be more
> correct Buck !

This I can live with. All the other stuff I read on that link Nabby sent me was
just peripheral and of no use to me personally. I, of course, speak only for
myself. Others can run to find the physically embodiment of Christ if they like
but I look to no man or woman for any ultimate answers, especially if they
think they are giving me "the answers". Of course, they may be but I can find
'answers' in (and MJ was talking about it earlier) horse shit.