doesn't Eckhart Tolle live somewhere up there?

________________________________
 From: awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:44 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: !Progress in the Fairfield Dome Meditation Numbers!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater no_reply@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> > >
> > > To our dear Meditating Movement family,
> > >
> > > The Vedic Pandits are finally coming —not just the original 556 but a
> > > total of 600!
> > >
> > > With the addition of this group of Pandits, we will achieve a stable
> > > Super Radiance group of 2,000 meditating to create Invincibility for
> > > America, a goal we have all worked towards for 30 years.
> > >
> > > -Buck
> >
> > Buck, do me a favour, and I am dead serious here, let me know what
> > invincibility for America looks like when it happens. I am so dense I might
> > just miss it. Oh, and while you're at it maybe you could point out Maitreya
> > if you happen to stumble on him/her (I think it is a him though, because
> > somehow women aren't yet qualified, according to my readings, to embody
> > such a powerful Supreme Master within their more delicate physiques.)
> > >

> Ann, Yep it's proly hard being out in the sticks there in Montana.  Like
> sludge.

Dear Buck, where did you ever get the idea I lived in Montana? I live in this
beautiful city.
It's called Victoria and it is in British Columbia. It is the capital. For a
relatively small city it has lots going on. You should make sure to join all of
us when we have our small gathering next summer. I'll set up some foam for the
hoppers, but it will be outside.

>It is interesting to see how many people from here will go out in to the world
>for some reason and come back here to Fairfielld.  Someone forwarded this, it
>might be helpful to you out there.  The girl has some good spiritual pointers
>including practicing a transcending meditation.  This pineal stuff is more
>accurately about the energy center of that chakra subtle system. It's part of
>the spiritual sadhana of mature meditation.  Others here on FFL can speak to
>that.  Maharishi's last technique that he was working on developing before he
>died was about that too.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=92qmQFkYILM
>

> Good luck out there.  I got more evening chores and some more riding to do
> here before going up to the evening Dome meditation.

I know about chores, twice a day every day. Post some pics of your horses (and
you) sometime. I would love to see. I rode all over those gravel and dirt roads
just north of FF for years. Know them like the back of my hand. Those winter
drifts could get pretty high and don't try driving on the mud roads after a
good rain.