Raving Yogi

I think maybe the film White Chicks is more like you.

Thus I predict that next lifetime you'll be born, sorta like Barack
Hussein Osama, as a half 'n half diva in some affluent neighborhood of
Cincinnati.

No better destiny for a brahma-rakshasa than that, unless you can
bargain with with the yama-dhutas to become an operatic prima donna.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM, turquoiseb no_re...@yahoogroups.com
wrote:

> > I think it's all a little tacky, and too much like a
> > bitchy high school girl clique ( and I include both
> > Robin and Ravi as "girls" :-) to watch any of it. It's
> > all too predictable at this point, and too Drama Queens
> > On Parade to bother with.
> >

> I don't know about others Barry baby I absolutely love high school
chick
> flicks - I would love to be one of the high school girls and bitch
about
> other girls - they always seem to have so much fun - so this is an
honor.
> Clueless was one of my favorite films and I fell in love with Alicia
> Silverstone for a while.
>
> Anyway looks like the little bitch Barry needs some attention - Judy,
Ann,