--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM, turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> > I think it's all a little tacky, and too much like a
> > bitchy high school girl clique ( and I include both
> > Robin and Ravi as "girls" :-) to watch any of it. It's
> > all too predictable at this point, and too Drama Queens
> > On Parade to bother with.
> >

> I don't know about others Barry baby I absolutely love high school chick
> flicks - I would love to be one of the high school girls and bitch about
> other girls - they always seem to have so much fun - so this is an honor.
> Clueless was one of my favorite films and I fell in love with Alicia
> Silverstone for a while.
>
> Anyway looks like the little bitch Barry needs some attention - Judy, Ann,
> Emily, raunchy - please let's all pile on him and have some fun.

I read this post of yours after "piling on" to Barry just now but I followed
your advice, only before I actually read the advice. Just goes to show the
synchronicity in the Universe, great minds and all that. (There always were
those special guys who were able to hang with the girls in school and fit in
perfectly. In fact, my husband is one of them. He likes fraternizing with the
women more than men most of the time.)