There's a great primal joy, masculine instincts involved in coming to the
aid of a damsel in distress - much harder to do the right thing. Nothing
surprising in your reaction. Share loves it too apparently based on her
reaction when I said I could take care of oxcart for her - she couldn't
detect the irony in my comments.