> > Please note that the only hysterical person here is
> > the Judester herself, which she will hopefully
> > demonstrate for us all later tonight. :-)
>
> Well, actually I'll demonstrate how hysterical Barry
> was all morning.

By using up a day's worth of posts in the first
couple of hours of the new "posting week."

That was my whole intention, Jude. :-)

I knew you'd have to double down on seeing nothing
wrong with calling someone a "Christian bigot" on
the basis of *a movie you'd never seen, and still
have never seen*. But I also knew you'd feel your
self image so threatened by the subject coming up
again that you'd overcompensate and...uh...post
away like a crazy person to do "image repair" and
try to get the focus back on you again. You did.
Mission accomplished.  :-)