--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Now, that brings me to another example, if I think of it,
> it is rather outrageously confirming my thesis: Think of
> one person here on our forum, which some people have met,
> some didn't, I mean Robin.

I think only Ann and Lord Knows have met him (except for
Bill Howell and "Brahmi," and they just did hit-and-runs
here). And Lord Knows hasn't become a regular.

> Now, whatever we may think about him doesn't matter. But
> in the case somebody thinks very high of him to the extend
> of adoration, you would assume this person would be eager
> to actually meet him physically, right? You would certainly
> think so. But that's not the case, the person is actually
> AFRAID of meeting him. I mean one of his main supporters
> here on the forum, I will decline mentioning names, I am
> only commenting on the phenomena.

Wow, this is fascinating. His main supporters here on the
forum are me, Ann, raunchy, Emily, and Ravi. None of them
has ever said anything about being afraid to meet Robin.
I'd love to meet him, myself. Are you doing some mind-
reading thing? I'd really be surprised if any of these
people would turn down an opportunity to meet Robin.

> Funny thing on the side: When Robin proposed, that the
> persons who wrote CULT, or any of the other people involved
> at the time, could meet him, to see how much he changed
> (supposedly), this person, actually afraid to see him
> him/herself challenged others that they could act upon such
> an invitation - which I could very well understand, why one
> wouldn't want to follow, if you were hurt enough at the time.

Yeah, I think you've gotten mixed up somehow, khazana,
not sure how. The only person who might be afraid to meet
Robin is Lord Knows, and he's certainly very far from
being one of Robin's main supporters--to the contrary.