Khazana: This response to raunchy makes her post your perfect koan. You missed
the humour entirely--but you will never believe that. It is that perfect
confidence with which you wrote what you wrote which is the paradigmatic
instance of your closed system.

But there I go again: acting like the cult leader! But everyone does who posts
argumentatively on FFL, right?

Don't mind me: where raunchy was saying what she said was from a very different
place from where you chose to respond to her. But you will never understand
this.

See how hopeless I am?

Starbucks anytime, khazana. ;-)

Robin