> EmptyB I love you but what the heck opera are you talking about?  Raunchy's
> fainting goat opera?  And what the heck does my line mean?  I LOVE how it
> all turns out you  sweetie pie old codger.  God, you are older than me,
> right?  Anyway, didn't you get my big hug?  Hopefully that will bring some
> coziness to those last 3 seconds (-:

Translation: Share didn't like RD making a joke about bringing a fainting goat
to John Newton's next seminar.

RD: In the movie "The Men who Stare at Goats" the military explores the
potential of Military Remote Viewing and other paranormal applications for
spying. On his website, Newton claims he trained and practiced Military Remote
Viewing. He's definitely dreamy looking enough to have been a pick for the
movie instead of George Clooney. But what I want to know is, as they attempted
in the movie, can John stop a goat's heart and make it drop dead by staring at
it? Here's a test of Newton's bona fides that will make him wildly famous in
Fairfield. No animals will be harmed.

I have friends who have a farm with fainting goats. Honest to God, if you make
a sudden move toward one of these critters, it just keels over on its side and
faints. If John's psychic powers are as good as he says, he should be able to
stare at the goat I'm borrowing for his next seminar and make it faint. I'll
post video of the event on FFLife.