--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I keep my coffee in one of those clear plastic canisters with a rubber
> > gasket and a wire clamping mechanism.
> >
> > In other news, I'm sitting here in Petra's Jeep, by the side of the road,
> > waiting for the inflator to pump up her tire. She drove off to an
> > appointment and didn't notice the flat until a mile from the house. So, I
> > have the satellite radio playing the grateful dead channel, as I post to
> > FFL on my phone. And this is after making us both a gourmet lunch. A
> > hubby's work is never done.
> >

> Have a relaxing day, Alex.
> http://youtu.be/OOeB80DePn0

Thanks, but it's a little late for that. The tire was taking an awfully long
time to inflate, so I shut off the little compressor, only to hear the loud
hiss of air escaping from a gaping hole in the tire. So, I had to change the
damn tire, out in cold, clammy, December weather. What pissed me off, though,
is that the Jeep has a low tire pressure idiot light, and this is the second
time Petra has driven off with that idiot light on. The first time, a tire was
a little low. But, today, she got in and drove a mile on a completely dead flat
tire. I told her, "The next time you drive off with a weird dashboard light on,
don't call me."