> > It should be clear to everyone by now that the
> > Republicans are not going to approve any higher
> > tax rate for the wealthy...

Bhairitu:
> Or we could have a tax strike.  People could go to
> their HR departments and raise the exceptions on
> their tax withholding and bankrupt the government.

News flash! The U.S. Government is already bankrupt.

> We can no longer afford a Plutocracy or there WILL
> be a violent revolution that will make Greece
> look like a Sunday picnic.

How you gonna have a "violent revolution" when you
don't even attend 'Tea Parties' to protest government
spending or even own a weapon?

Most people pay little or no federal income tax
because of low salaries, exemptions and federal tax
credits. When federal income taxes are increased,
less tax is collected.

I'm in favor of zero income tax, or maybe a flat
tax; it's time for the folks working to pay their
fair share. Most of the taxes you pay are probably
state taxes and taxes on purchases.

Here is my plan:

Make the federal government lease out all federal
land for drilling, in California and all the
Western states including Alaska, so that the U.S.
can become independent of OPEC oil imports within
five years. Raise the federal tax on foreign fuel.

'High Expectations for the Eagle Ford Shale'
http://tinyurl.com/cdf6aqb