 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:44 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Voter Frustration Over Politicians

Mike,

"Let's be honest.  We're broke."  That's what Boehner said today.

http://news.yahoo.com/gops-boehner-says-obama-slow-walking-cliff-talks-180429101.html

If that's the case, why don't the Republicans raise the taxes on the rich?

JR

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...>