Haha, not referring to you, just wondered if you had thoughts to as why so many
people follow someone as a Saint or Master if they are believed to be celibate.
 To this way of thinking, why does belief in celibacy in full adult age bring
more wisdom?
Maybe a misinterpretation to ancient scriptures?

I like your post and it made me think.

Some people think we should shy away from questioning such "nonsense."
I do not, because there are so many people getting harmed by believing the
ultimate path is celibacy and/or their marriages are pretend monogamy and when
power is placed in these hands, innocent people are taken advantage of and then
blamed for being bad themselves, the one's who may speak up and out.

The money machine drives a hard bargain when combined with spiritual creating
attributes.  It can deceive. It, being the money machine and greed. The greed,
to get something for waving a magic wand in the face of another.

When one contemplates what has happened, there is a fear of disgrace and that
disgrace is held in place by wand wavers, inc., that protection for the purpose
to continue the same shit over and over.

Point being, there is no magic in knowledge. No mystery to be found by
worshiping one's who share knowledge. It is very disgusting to use information
(knowledge) for deception, to lure a temporary victim for one's loins.  This
makes a prostitute much more truthful about their actions. Yet, a prostitute is
frowned upon, there is no deception in what and why sex is offered.
I say people in spiritual positions who abuse this to their sexual advantage,
are actually much worse than what the perception of a prostitute is.  It is
clever, but nonetheless the lowest of perversions.

Sexual attraction is easy to attach with knowledge in young women's eyes.
People feel that attraction is love and love to share with someone because they
have magic secrets is just plain wrong.

Maybe there is knowledge of ancient sorts scattered about a person from
traditional lineage practices, but in no way is that worth sharing of the body
in exchange for.

Sex and religion do not mix. No matter what label religion is given.

 Young women, heed this warning. You are beautiful, you want a mate or two or
three, haha, and that mate who shines the light in your eyes in the name of
ancient wisdom, may just be holding a flashlight.