Steve - yeah, lots of cool places in the world, and my dad had a great nose for
finding paradise. Thing is, it inadvertently set the bar pretty high for me,
and probably my chief reason for beginning TM - integrating it all. Certainly
not crying into my beer, though. It continues to be an amazing life!!