 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 10:52 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "Earnest Confusion" to Steve

All I can say Share, is that something is working for you.  People love to
ridicule what they like to refer to as "woo woo", but I see you swimming
gracefully with both with the dolphins and the sharks here.

I hope your upcoming trip to the DC area to see your Mom and other family
members is an enjoyable one.

(47)