Steve.  You've been movin' forward on the humor front of late - some good
posts.  Thanks for the effort on this - very sweet.

I've spent some of this evening reading on the Connecticut tragedy.  I simply
cannot get over that the mother was a gun collector and knew she had a mentally
ill son.  Not that that would have made a difference - but it certainly made it
easier than it had to be.  All those kids, all those families, his family,
Christmas, no way to fix it, no way to make it better, ever.  RIP.