> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > >
> > > So, you haven't read Paul's book.
> > >
> > > But, isn't it a fact that the parts you read you read on the
> Internet.
> > > Exactly which parts of the book do you consider to be snarky?
> > >
> > > You are supposed to read the book BEFORE you make your
> > > comments!
> >
> > For once, Willytex is right on.  I encounter the same
> > thing with my book.  Some people go into it looking
> > for something to dislike, something that verifies
> > their existing assumptions, and stop reading the
> > moment they find it.
> >
> > I'll believe Judy's rants against Paul the day she
> > actually announces she finished reading her book.
>
> Actually, if *I* had written a book, I probably
> would have long since finished reading it.
>
> (You can always tell when Barry's rattled; his
> lies become more and more extreme and he begins
> to get incoherent.)

And you can always tell when Judy is trying to
divert attention from the fact that she refuses
to answer Shemp's easy question because she seizes
on any and all nitpicks possible to do so.

Not to mention diverting attention away from the
fact that she's ragging on the author of a book
about his hypocrisy when she hasn't ever bothered
to read his book, as Willytex pointed out.

As for "lying," I did say 'her' rather than 'his'
when referring to the book in question.  Mea culpa.
But I suspect that most people would consider that
a grammatical error caused by having to rush off
to work rather than a lie, but hey!, Judy's the
expert here...if she says you a liar, then you
are one.  :-)

You can see why I backslide from time to time and
interact with her...she's just so amusing sometimes.
But I admit it...I bad...back to trying to ignore
her silliness...