--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Yeah! Git'cher man card! Get some tatts - drink whiskey! LOL
> Someone over on the Buddhic Gas Pump of Divine Delight, was even
> suggesting breaking CAR WINDOWS WITH BRICKS AND SNORTING COKE!

If I could go back in time, I would not get the one little tatt I did get. I
used to drink half a bottle of Jack Daniels every night, seven days a week; Dec
29 will mark 17 years of no longer doing that. Back in 1980, I snorted coke one
time, didn't feel anything from it, and never did it again. That leaves only
breaking car windows with bricks, but I will reserve that sublime pleasure for
the occasion that there's a child or pet locked in a closed car on a hot day.

Now, where the hell did I put my Louboutin stilettos...