"though enjoyed the hell out of hammering police cars with snowballs, when I
had to live in the snow in DC, my last year of HS."

Early 1970's, about five to seven friends, and I, would be in a church yard,
after a good snowfall, overlooking the divided roadway (if you read this,
Curtis, Wisconsin Avenue, near NIH, and the Boy Scout HQ), so the cops couldn't
u-turn for about a quarter mile, and they couldn't back up,  because the "sweet
spot" was just over the crest of a hill - We were on level ground, hidden by
overhanging foliage, parallel to the descending cop car, and so, once we
spotted one, we waited, and then let loose with as many snowballs as we could
get off - BAM! BAM! BAM-BAM! BAM! BA-BAM!...perhaps ten to fifteen in
all...Awesome! They'd instinctively flip on the lights and siren, and *we'd*
instinctively haul ass towards the back of the church yard, through the fence,
and into my best friend's backyard. What total fun!