 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:54 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] America Obsesses and Goes Home

Aren't you glad you learned meditation?  The rest of the country gets
all emotionally hung up on the shooting yesterday while for us it is
"line on water."  So we are treated to the bleating of talking heads and
everyones opinion.  Liberals call for more gun laws and conservative
point out it was a mental health issue.  I just think it is a sign of
the times.  America doesn't work anymore in more ways than one so expect
more of this and worse.