If you dwell on it then the feeling may stress you.  People who have
been practicing sadhana for a while (doesn't have to be TM)  will
witness the event with no emotional attachment.  Certainly we can "feel"
for the families and parents but we won't be obsessed with it nor will
we be stressed by it.