he can always consult with Devi and see what she says

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Ooooops, I forgot Ravi isn't a TM'er either. Â But, he's a yogi, so
I figure he kinda knows the answer. Â

me, the non-TM'er of the group. Â This is not a very descriptive
explanation. Â Yes, I feel deeply for those families that lost
children...it's literally painful for me. Â Is feeling deeply
considered "stress?"

our talking heads don't express an abundance of regret/remorse-fullness,
they are thought to be crude and insensitive. They all have to
out-perform their counter parts.Drama sells.