--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Sorry about this post; I had passed it along, from another writer
> in Canada;
>  Had skimmed through it; but see that it does seem to be
> satirical...
>  Some people have the notion, that the government has 'secret
> weapons' that can control the weather.
>  I think a rain dance is probably more effective...

I believe Judy was probably objecting to my post more than to yours,
Robert. Yes, I suspect a rain dance -- if it properly attunes
intention and/or cooperation with weather "devas" -- can probably be
as effective as a Reichian weather-machine, or a wrestling-match with
Indra, or a simple heartfelt prayerful desire, at affecting the
weather :-)